GRAUDATE FELLEOSHIP “ING. LINO GENTILINI FOUNDATION”
Issued: March 16, 2021 | Deadline: April 30, 2021
The ing. Lino Gentilini Foundation in cooperation with the University of Trento awards a 750 EUR fellowship for a master thesis and a 1,500 EUR fellowship for a Ph.D. dissertation. Applicants should have graduated from an Italian university and should have defended their master theses or dissertations during the academic year 2019/2020. Applicants should have written their master theses or dissertations on one of the following topics:
- history of technology and engineerin;
- history of structural engineering;
- history of transport engineering;
- economic history;
- business history;
- social history;
- history of labor and business organization;
- development and application of new materials for buildings and infrastructures;
- specific investigations on unique engineering works;
- landscape and environmental design in infrastructural and urban development;
- history of information technology applied to design.
The Foundation is particularly interested in interdisciplinary studies that investigate one or many of the above topics from several point of views within an humanistic framework. Particular emphasis should be given to the historical, social, and cultural environment using a comparative and critical approach. Contributions should also contain a solid (in terms of citations) and broad analysis of empirical, bibliographic and archival sources. The study can be conducted using the documentary and archival heritage of the ing. Lino Gentilini Foundation and, if necessary, with the support of the Foundation and the advice of its collaborators.
Applications must be submitted online no later than April 30, 2021, 24:00 CET at the following address:
For further information, please contact the Studio Servizi Office (tel.: +39 0461 282332; e-mail: email@example.com) or the offices of the ing. Lino Gentilini Foundation (tel.: +39 0461 390911; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Attachment: fellowship announcement.